Ola in Big City

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

poniedziałek, 13 kwietnia 2009

List od pracownika

Wszystko zachowane w formie oryginalnej,
Peter to nasz pracownik, jest pomocnikiem na budowie:

"Hullo Ola,
how are doing Over there? hope every thing is Okay. back to me, I will be true to God and say all is fine. But be Informed that I have deposited on your account JOY, PEACE, SUCCESS and LOVE, SO withdraw and share the deposited with friends as you celebrate this Easter season. Have a wonderful Easter. from Peter

And concerning the letter I promised you, I have been able to write today and explain because you asked me that even if lgive from the heart, but why? It's true to ask because giving someone you have to base on something.
The reason to why Igive any thing to you is to express my gratefulness to you for employing me. So what I have done is not even worthy to be compared to what you did for me by recruiting me on 26th Jan. In this case I request you not to be offended or ask yourself questions as to why I do it, for it's all out of love and remember love gives.

And the other thing that I would like to request again from you, is that you accept to be my friend - but not a girlfriend - only a friend.
I will be gratefull and happy if my request is regarded with favour.

Read
Relax
Remember to
Reply

Thanks"

A ja tylko zapytalam go raz dlaczego po wypłacie przynosi mi napoje... ;P

2 komentarze:

sis pisze...

haha:D

Ola Floo pisze...

oja sis, nie wiedzialam że stać Cię na tak bogaty komantarz:)))

Locations of visitors to this page